§ 1 SCOPE OF APPLICATION, CUSTOMER INFORMATION
§ 2 CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
(1) The offers on the Internet represent a binding offer to you to buy goods.
(2) You can add one or more products to the shopping cart. In the course of the ordering process, you enter your data and wishes regarding payment method, delivery modalities, etc. Only by clicking the order button do you accept this offer to conclude a purchase contract.
§ 3 CUSTOMER INFORMATION: STORAGE OF THE CONTRACTUAL TEXT
We save your order with details of the contract concluded (e.g. type of product, price, etc.). We will send you the terms and conditions, but you can access the terms and conditions at any time via our website after the contract has been concluded. As a registered customer, you can access your past orders via the customer login area (your account).
§ 4 CUSTOMER INFORMATION: CORRECTION NOTICE
You can correct your entries at any time before submitting the order with the delete button. We will inform you about further correction options on the way through the ordering process. You can also completely end the ordering process at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 RESERVATION OF TITLE
The purchase remains our property until full payment.
§ 6 LEGAL LIABILITY RIGHTS AND STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
(1) Statutory warranty rights
Statutory warranty rights exist for our goods.
(2) Restriction of liability rights (warranty) for consumers in the case of used goods
There are two deadlines for your claims for defects, both of which run from the delivery of the used goods to you.
We are reducing the liability period for defects from two years to one year.
However, you can claim defects that occur within this liability period up to the end of the statutory limitation period of two years.
Excluded from the shortening of the liability period are claims for damages, claims due to defects that we have fraudulently concealed, and claims from a guarantee that we may have assumed for the condition of the item. The statutory deadlines apply to these excluded claims. If there is a guarantee period, the longer period applies in favor of the guarantee holder.
(3) Restriction of liability rights (warranty) for entrepreneurs
Your warranty claims due to defects in the purchased item expire one year after the transfer of risk. The following claims are excluded from this regulation
- for damages
- due to fraudulently concealed defects
- from a possibly given guarantee
- to recourse according to §§ 445a, 478 BGB
- due to defects in building materials and components that have been used for a building in accordance with their normal use and have caused its defectiveness.
For these excluded claims, the statutory limitation periods apply. If there is a guarantee period, the longer period applies in favor of the buyer.
ARTICLE 7 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, provided these do not relate to essential contractual obligations, damage from injury to life, limb or health or guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act are affected. The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents and our legal representatives. The essential contractual obligations include, in particular, the obligation to hand over the item to you and to give you ownership of it. Furthermore, we have to provide you with the item free of material and legal defects.
§ 8 CONSUMER INFORMATION: PARTICIPATION IN A DISPUTE RESOLUTION
We are obliged to take part in a dispute resolution procedure before the consumer arbitration board named below: Universal Arbitration Board, Straßburger Straße 8, 77694 Kehl, www. Verbraucher-schlichter.de